Professional Development for Teachers and Educators
- Seeking graduate credit for professional development? Earn 3 graduate credits through Colorado State University-Pueblo Extended Studies https://www.csupueblo.edu/extended-studies/teacher-education-institute.html
- To enroll in ED501 Creating Safe, Inclusive and Respectful Classrooms for Diverse Students or Stress Reduction for Educators contact me at DrTaraGray@gmail.com
- School Districts- Grant writing & professional development
- Businesses & Employers- Team development presentations & conflict resolution
- As an Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS), I provide clinical supervision, including post-degree supervision for licensure. Starting in 2000, my supervision experience includes individual & group supervision with over 100 clinical mental health and school counselors in diverse settings across the US. Additionally, my PhD is from an accredited Counselor Education & Supervision Program (CACREP).